Senior Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:435 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:151
Head - Marketing - Logistics/Warehousing/Supply Chain Domain (10-15 yrs)
The role involves brand building in the Logistics / Warehousing / Supply Chain (B2B) domain.
Peron will be responsible for designing, developing and executing disruptive marketing Strategies across various social media platforms and through the presence is industry-specific seminars and journals
- Manage digital endeavours of the company and help the company establish a leadership position
- Set up Online platforms for the company. Manage SEO/Social Media/Adwords
- Handle online promotion activities using social networking sites like LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter on a daily basis with or without a specialist consultancy.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Create a business event strategy, branding, themes, marketing, and timelines Manage all aspects of event plan, deadlines, and deliverables
- Oversee internal teams and external vendors deliver on time and within budget.
- Define and execute the communications plan (emails, conference calls, calendars, etc.) to keep internal stakeholders informed about all information related to events.
- Develop qualitative and quantitative pre-and post-event surveys, post-event evaluation, reporting, and analysis
- Capture accurate budget information, proactively communicate budget status, including overages
- Source, manage and negotiate agreements and contracts with vendors
- Drive product/service launches across geographies/customer segments. Manage video promotions for the Organisation.
- Create case studies / relevant presentations to be used by the business.
- Closely work with a Marketing Agency to develop relevant communications, both internal and external.
- BE with MBA with a minimum of 10 - 15 years of experience in a similar profile
- Event Management
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Google Sheets
- Project Management tool
- Communication Skills
- Relationship Management
- Negotiation Skills
- Business Acumen
- Analytical skills/problem-solving ability
- Holistic Thinking approach
- Positive Thinking ability
- Cost consciousness
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic and rapidly expanding start-up work environment