Talent Partner at questW
Views:1128 Applications:388 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Head - Marketing - Jewellery (12-25 yrs)
Our client is India's largest and most trusted conglomerate.
They are looking for a MARKETING HEAD for one of their premium jewellery brands.
THE ROLE IS BASED OUT OF BANGALORE.
- Defining long-term marketing strategy for the brand, including a sharp point of view / brand purpose, target consumer, competitive space and development growth objectives.
- Developing and executing annual brand plans across marketing, PR, Digital, Visual Merchandising and Client experience.
- Deliver on specific goals of brand awareness, walk in's, traffic to website, customer acquisition and engagement by building brand equity and managing an effective customer journey. The profile will also drive new category insights and possible product expansion by closely tracking consumer needs, preferences and buying behaviour.
- Media agencies
- Creative agencies
- Digital agencies
- PR agency
- Other Luxury brands
- Media Houses
- Design team
- Merchandising team
- Retail team
- Visual Merchandising team
- Analytics team
- Customer Experience team
- Finance team
- HR team
- MBA from a premier institute preferably in marketing
- 12-15 years of experience in a marketing role, with experience of building a new brand.
- Relevant experience in a luxury category or industry, with at least last 2-3 years' experience in leading a team and a brand
- Domain knowledge
- Industry knowledge of Luxury
- Category knowledge is a plus
- Consumer Understanding
- Aesthetic sense
- Brand and communications knowledge
- Product lifecycle
- Commercial and Business acumen
- Industry and competitor trends