Director at Edge India
Views:437 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Head - Marketing - IT Software (10-15 yrs)
The Company :
Our client is a leading integrated technology provider to the global logistics and supply chain industry. For over a decade, the company has enabled hundreds of enterprise customers across the United States, Middle East & Africa and Asia regions to process millions of transactions everyday in the freight forwarding, logistics and warehousing businesses to solve complex business problems. The company also has extended its logistics domain expertise to provide outsourcing services, so that customers can focus on and scale their business.
- As Head of Marketing, you will be responsible to design, build and execute end-to-end marketing plans that deliver to the key business goals. You will report to the
Chief Business Officer.
The role has following key expectations:
1. Build, own and operate the overall marketing framework that enables business to differentiate, succeed and win in a competitive marketplace.
2. Create all the core marketing assets and harmonize the brand experience; from the web to product to content and make it fresh and relevant to all audiences.
3. Use analytics and data tools to continuously evolve marketing strategies.
4. Plan, design and execute all the marketing campaigns; digital, sales & industry events, customer connect programs.
5. Align the strategy with the tactics and own the delivery of results from each of these activities.
- An MBA with 10-15 years marketing experience
- Proven track record in marketing in the technology industry, preferably in B2B SaaS businesses.
- Solid network, knowledge and experience in driving high-impact marketing.
- Hands on experience with all the web tools that matter.
- Should know how to operate and deliver highly specialized campaigns with optimal budgets.
- In-depth comprehension and insights of the marketing and agency network ecosystem
- An ideal opportunity for professionals to create and own a brand that is seeking to grow across their global footprint.