Head - Marketing - IT Products (10-12 yrs)
JD - Marketing
- Executes marketing programs and strategies which build upon the broader GTM strategy of the organization.
- Implements all field marketing activities within own business area to ensure achievement of short and long term business objectives.
- Uses weekly and monthly reporting of campaign results and tracks lead flow to help refine campaign performance and keep stake holders aware of campaign status and performance.
- Aligns closely with the various teams for the implementation of campaigns, measurement and continuous improvement of marketing programs.
- Contributes to the marketing planning. Secures sign off from stakeholders to the marketing plan.
- Looks for innovations and improvements to lower marketing costs, increase return on marketing investment and/or increase the impact of marketing on business in the cluster.
- Acts as a liaison with local management to ensure that marketing activities are in support of sales plans.
- Manages relationships with key suppliers and agencies.
Management & Stakeholder Responsibilities:
- Works towards delivering marketing programs.
- Develops strong, trusting relationships between Executive Leadership, Strategic Marketing leadership, PR and analysts
- Maintains a clear schedule of work, is able to highlight resource constraints and suggest options to deliver to plan.
- Reviews midmarket campaign performance, campaign schedule and programs related to the marketing plan.
- Manages the activities of supporting staff in line with overall marketing strategies and budgets.
- 10+ years full-time experience in Technology sales / marketing
- B2B marketing experience required.
- Solid understanding of modern marketing methods including Email, social media, digital marketing, online and physical events, and related marketing tactics.
- Ability to deliver marketing programs to the planned schedule drawing in support resources as required.
- Able to manage n work with a small team of contractors and agencies to achieve the tasks
- Strong communication, relationship management, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth.
- Presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent or MBA in a related field.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.