Senior Associate - Talent Acquisition at The Intect
Views:516 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Marketing - IT (17-30 yrs)
Head of Marketing
Industry & GTM program:
1. Work collaboratively with Sales teams to create strategic marketing plans to support Sales pipeline and revenue objectives.
2. Good experience in US & mature markets.
3. The incumbent is accountable for overall product launch, relaunch, regional go-to-market campaigns, and new market entry initiatives.
4. Guides in end-end in driving go-to-market campaigns from a marketing standpoint.
5. Support Consultant co-branding activities from a marketing standpoint.
1. Devise content marketing strategies to help improve the sales pipeline, and conversion ratio, establish thought leadership in key areas and increase revenue and profitability
2. Manage the creation of effective marketing/sales collaterals, white papers, communiqus, presentations, etc.
3. Oversee content creation for website, blog, social channels, etc., ensuring relevance, effectiveness, and correctness of published content
1. Participate with Senior Management/VP to develop marketing and brand strategies to support Organizational/ business goals.
2. Ensure consistent branding across all touchpoints
3. Maintain, update, and publish branding guidelines
1. Devise a comprehensive Digital Marketing strategy and define programs that use digital & social media marketing to increase visibility, drive engagement, and establish thought leadership
2. Responsible for Digital Marketing team to ensure effective use of digital channels to meet sales and marketing objectives
3. Align content to SEO goals to improve search engine ranking
4. Develop outreach programs to grow and engage an active community of followers: identify social media influencers and engage with them across channels to build a solid referral network.
PR/Media & Events:
1. Create & drive PR strategies, especially for Indian market.
2. Promote Organization in external event participation.
3. Organize company's events for customer meets & round tables for thought leadership with prospects & customers.
1. Develop and lead all customer-specific marketing plans - customer surveys, co-branding initiatives, customer loyalty programs, etc.
2. Manage the Global Customer Advisory Program
3. Manage customer permissions and approvals - case studies, testimonials, quotes, interviews, guest blogs, speaking opportunities at events, etc.
4. Create relationships with customers' marketing divisions and develop actionable insights into their vision, key initiatives and their full breadth of marketing activities
5. Drives Sales Enablement activities - Knowledge sharing sessions about sales wins
1. Work with cross-functional teams for new business opportunities
2. Enable the team through knowledge sharing on Domain, Technology and Customer Centric solutions
3. Setting expectations, reviews, mentoring/coaching, deciding rewards, recognition, bonus, and promotions.
4. Monitor performance and drive optimum utilization of people through efficient task allocation
5. Provide technical and functional leadership, and drive innovation to successfully deliver highly critical projects.
- Engineering or MBA Graduate having over 18 years of experience in B2B enterprise software platform/industry.
- Excellent communication skills with clarity of thought and articulation.
- Acumen in the development of marketing plans tied to sales goals, objectives, metrics and outcomes.
- Provide leadership and direction in the implementation of marketing plans, including marketing events, promotions, and branding.
- Develop, create, and manage marketing timelines.
- Must have outstanding writing, copywriting, and storytelling skills.
- Experience in audience segmentation and persona development to aid in content mapping
- Exceptional analytical skills and decisive decision-making skills; for improving deliverables should be interested in figuring out solutions to problems.
- Experience in effectively collaborating across multiple teams.
- Proven experience in digital marketing, social media, and content marketing.
- Ability to work across teams with geographically distributed team members.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to learn and adapt, expertise and passion for Customers.
LOCATION: New Delhi