Head - Marketing - IT (10-18 yrs)
Discover a virtual world of possibilities where technology meets imagination and experts are designing Innovative, Interactive and Immersive solutions.
Our client is a tech venture dealing with cutting-edge technologies like AR, VR, Animation and other SaaS-based solutions. Their team consists of experienced and extremely talented Subject Matter Experts and enthusiasts from the field of Game Development, Designers, Web artists and Animators. Their solutions are uniquely designed and can be implemented across industries like Education, Gaming, Aviation, Automotive, Defence, Healthcare among others.
Their products and services are customised as per their client requirement and are recognised for their quality and customer satisfaction. Their clientele is as revolutionary, some of them being - Pearson Group, NIIT, AIIMS, as well as Governments of various states in India.
As a Marketing Head, you will be responsible for overseeing and leading the growth initiatives of the company, both through online channels as well as offline channels.
What you will do:
- Providing leadership in creating and implementing a strong brand presence across all digital/online/ offline platforms
- Forecasting the future marketing needs of the company, creating a solid network of strategic partnerships and leading the company's ROI-driven marketing strategy for both online and offline platforms/ channels
- Strategising and overseeing the building of brand awareness and reputation on various fronts
- Building and managing a high-performing marketing team which will handle the offline and online marketing aspects and thus supporting to achieve the business objectives
- Forecasting the future business requirements, accordingly ensuring that the marketing roadmap is designed and overseeing that the plan is implemented effectively and on-time
- Leading the analysis of industry data and various market trends and thus supporting informed decision-making through the insights
- Ensuring compliance of various marketing-related rules, laws & regulations
- Being a strategic marketing advisor and also a SPOC in presenting the marketing and branding needs, budget plans and ideas to the Executive Management team and the Board of Directors
Desired Candidate Profile:
What you need to have:
- Graduation+ MBA in Marketing from Tier-1 B-School
- Relevant work experience of 6 to 10 years handling and leading a variety of marketing functions
- Prior work experience of handling performance marketing, ATL and BTL, affiliate marketing and brand building is required
- Must have handled a marketing budget of at least $1 mn per month or more
- Experience of working in a start-up is highly desirable along with experience in an established FMCG company
- Excellent communication, negotiation, listening, interpersonal and analytical skills