Talent Acquisition at Olx - Aasaanjobs.com
Views:1640 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Marketing - Internet/Online - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-12 yrs)
OLX People is now Hiring for Head Of Marketing
- Drive consumer insights, competitive analysis, product positioning, etc.
- Translate business goals and market insights into effective marketing strategies that deliver measurable impact on revenue
- Determine and manage annual marketing budget required to meet or exceed customer growth goals, traffic, and demand goals and develop a business case to support the annual investments
- Design, set goals, implement, measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns
- Lead all consumer and corporate communication - content, channel, timelines, etc.
- Lead alignment of creatives across all marketing channels: digital, activation/events, PR, trade, etc. Communicate and drive integration with the Sales team
- Manage the online and offline marketing teams
- Plan the overall digital marketing strategy, along with the digital marketing lead
- Lead multiple digital marketing experiment and initiatives across channels, with aggressive timelines and successfully execute on time and on budget
- Enhance the digital presence of the brand - social media, other digital platforms
- Lead the improvement in usability, design, and content of the company website Plan and control the digital marketing budget
- Track and report the effectiveness of all digital activity
- Spearhead Offline marketing and business alliances - Plan & manage specific campaigns
- Plan the overall trade marketing strategy, along with the trade marketing lead
- Design & Implement ATL & BTL activities - Radio, TV, OOH, Hoardings, Newspaper etc., Conference / Apartment / Mall / Office Activations.
- Track and report the effectiveness of all offline activity
- Revenue generated
- Number of Partner accounts activated
- Growth in user registrations - along with website traffic, leads generated, etc.
- ROI of marketing campaigns/events
- Building & retaining a best in the class marketing team
Skills & Qualifications:
- Years of experience: 10-12 years of relevant work experience, of which 5-7 Yrs of people management experience
- Qualification: MBA from Tier 1 institute preferred
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management
- The candidate will have interacted with a variety of tools including online, direct marketing and brand building. The use of data to support most strategic investments and decisions will go a long way in this regard.
- The ideal candidate should have successfully built memorable brand/s from scratch with (the right resources) a modest budget.
- Should have experience in digital marketing, with demonstrated success in building a brand without the use of large budgets.
- Should have had experience in leading a team
- Must be a hands-on individual, and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced - organization with a flat structure
- Outstanding communication, Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills