Talent Acquisition at Olx - Aasaanjobs.com
Views:1679 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Marketing - Internet/Online - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-12 yrs)
OLX People is now Hiring for Head Of Marketing
- Drive consumer insights, competitive analysis, product positioning, etc.
- Translate business goals and market insights into effective marketing strategies that deliver measurable impact on revenue
- Determine and manage annual marketing budget required to meet or exceed customer growth goals, traffic, and demand goals and develop a business case to support the annual investments
- Design, set goals, implement, measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns
- Lead all consumer and corporate communication - content, channel, timelines, etc.
- Lead alignment of creatives across all marketing channels: digital, activation/events, PR, trade, etc. Communicate and drive integration with the Sales team
- Manage the online and offline marketing teams
- Plan the overall digital marketing strategy, along with the digital marketing lead
- Lead multiple digital marketing experiment and initiatives across channels, with aggressive timelines and successfully execute on time and on budget
- Enhance the digital presence of the brand - social media, other digital platforms
- Lead the improvement in usability, design, and content of the company website Plan and control the digital marketing budget
- Track and report the effectiveness of all digital activity
- Spearhead Offline marketing and business alliances - Plan & manage specific campaigns
- Plan the overall trade marketing strategy, along with the trade marketing lead
- Design & Implement ATL & BTL activities - Radio, TV, OOH, Hoardings, Newspaper etc., Conference / Apartment / Mall / Office Activations.
- Track and report the effectiveness of all offline activity
- Revenue generated
- Number of Partner accounts activated
- Growth in user registrations - along with website traffic, leads generated, etc.
- ROI of marketing campaigns/events
- Building & retaining a best in the class marketing team
Skills & Qualifications:
- Years of experience: 10-12 years of relevant work experience, of which 5-7 Yrs of people management experience
- Qualification: MBA from Tier 1 institute preferred
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management
- The candidate will have interacted with a variety of tools including online, direct marketing and brand building. The use of data to support most strategic investments and decisions will go a long way in this regard.
- The ideal candidate should have successfully built memorable brand/s from scratch with (the right resources) a modest budget.
- Should have experience in digital marketing, with demonstrated success in building a brand without the use of large budgets.
- Should have had experience in leading a team
- Must be a hands-on individual, and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced - organization with a flat structure
- Outstanding communication, Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.