Consultant at BlewMinds
Views:442 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Head - Marketing - Internet/Online (12-15 yrs)
We have an urgent requirement for Marketing Head to join our team. Below are the desired skills required for this role:
- 12-15 years of relevant work experience, of which 5-7 years of people management experience. Seasoned Marketing leader with strong Brand experience who has played a strategic role & led the function for major International or Regional Brand.
- Prior experience/ competency or ability to build social community would be another key criterion.
- Experience in devising Marketing Program based on Market Research & Customer Segmentation.
- Experience across other marketing channels such as partner marketing, social media, affiliates, display advertising, CRM & email marketing to ensure all channels are fully exploited within acceptable ROI levels.
- Ability to anticipate market changes which give the company new ways of meeting customer
- needs, market segmentation & new solutions to address the same; Is dedicated to meeting the expectations & requirements of customers; Constantly drives to exceed customer expectations
- Excellent relationship management, communication and organizational skills
- Study competition, conduct benchmark analysis, an identify market trends. A good knowledge in market segmentation, targeting, and positioning is required.
- Devise a very strong direct/organic customer acquisition and retention plan for the organization.
- Lead the development of our marketing plans working closely with clients, management, creative and content teams, and distribution partners, to create an effective and efficient marketing strategy focused on growing audiences for our products and services
- Develop advertising strategy, and media planning for the company and the various divisions
- Oversee marketing communications which would include Branding, Advertising, and Events & Digital Marketing.
- Generate quality traffic to the website/ mobile application to ensure target conversion rates.
- Work with the offline marketing to enhance/promote any offline activities on digital media.
- Work with creative agencies to come up with good creative content to make digital efforts effective.
Context and Role:
- The Marketing Head is responsible for developing marketing plans and implementing marketing strategies for the company. He will be in charge of conducting market analysis, segmentation, and positioning, and will be developing communication strategies, and implementing various marketing programs across the company and the various divisions.