CEO at KayZen Group
Views:5160 Applications:404 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:140
Head - Marketing - Internet/Online (10-16 yrs)
- We are looking for a Head of Marketing to join us on our mission and help us make our environment secure using our next generation security management application.
- You'll be focused primarily on the demand-side and you will own, develop, and scale strategies for organic growth, paid acquisition, decreasing CAC, and ultimately growing new users across every market.
- Our Demand Growth team creates long-term users by helping people discover the value of the application. We're responsible for understanding the end-to-end user journeys in order to optimize opportunities and help users realize the full potential of our products.
- We are comprised of many teams across the company, including Product, Engineering and Design.
- As Head of Marketing, the incumbent will have overall responsibility for brand development and customer acquisition of the Application / Platform. The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of marketing - online and offline.
- This role will be responsible for managing marketing investments and accountable for growth targets. The Marketing head will develop and deploy a comprehensive marketing plan with fully integrated tactics (advertising, digital and mobile marketing, retail/partner and consumer-facing PR).
- This highly empowered role demands innovative thinking along with a creative and energetic approach to leadership who thrives when juggling multiple priorities in a fast-paced, high performing environment.
What You Will Be Doing :
- Drive consumer insights, competitive analysis, product positioning etc.
- Translate business goals and market insights into effective marketing strategies that deliver measurable impact on revenue
- Determine and manage annual marketing budget required to meet or exceed customer growth goals, traffic and demand goals and develop business case to support the annual investments
- Design, set goals, implement, measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns
- Lead all consumer and corporate communication - content, channel, timelines etc.
- Lead alignment of creatives across all marketing channels: digital, activation/events, PR, trade etc. Communicate and drive integration with the Sales team
- Manage the online and offline marketing teams
- Plan the overall digital & performance marketing strategy, along with the digital marketing lead
- Lead multiple digital marketing experiments and initiatives across channels, with aggressive timelines and successfully execute on time and on budget
- Enhance the digital presence of the brand - social media, other digital platforms
- Lead the improvement in usability, design, and content of the company website Plan and control the digital marketing budget
- Track and report effectiveness of all digital activity
- Spearhead Offline marketing and business alliances - Plan & manage specific campaigns
- Plan the overall trade marketing strategy, along with the trade marketing lead
- Design & Implement ATL & BTL activities - Radio, TV, OOH, Hoardings, Newspaper etc., Conference / Apartment / Mall / Office Activations.
- Track and report effectiveness of all offline activity
Success Indicators :
- Revenue generated
- Number of Partner accounts activated
- Growth in user registrations - along with website traffic, leads generated etc.
- ROI of marketing campaigns / events
- Building & retaining a best in class marketing team
Who We're Looking For :
- Years of experience: 10 -16 years of relevant work experience, of which 6-8 yrs of people management experience
- Qualification: MBA from Tier1/Tier2 institute preferred
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management
- The candidate will have interacted with a variety of tools including online, direct marketing and brand building. The use of data to support most strategic investments and decisions will go a long way in this regard.
- The ideal candidate should have successfully built memorable brand/s from scratch with (the right resources) a modest budget.
- Should have experience in digital marketing, with demonstrated success in building a brand without the use of large budgets.
- Should have had experience in leading a team
- Must be a hands on individual, and must be comfortable working in a fast paced organization with a flat structure
- Outstanding communication, Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
- Opportunity to work with fast growing, innovative organization
- Be a part of a young, smart and rapidly growing team.
- Competitive Compensation and Incentives
- Excellent Working Environment, Great Culture & Global Exposure.