HR Associate at Talentiser
Views:765 Applications:298 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:199
Head - Marketing - Internet/eCommerce (7-12 yrs)
- Lead the development of our marketing plans working closely with clients, management, creative and content teams, and distribution partners, to create an effective and efficient marketing strategy focused on growing audiences for our products and services.
- Collaborate with the business team to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products, internally and externally.
- Oversee and grow the marketing department, consistently identifying revenue opportunities within our established client base and managing consistent growth by securing new accounts.
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations.
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing plan and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales.
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material).
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas.
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness.
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in marketing, advertising, or communications.
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills.
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets.
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals.
- Analytical mind.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.