Consultant at BlewMinds Consulting LLP
Views:1470 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Head - Marketing - Internet/eCommerce (10-18 yrs)
Job Description :
1. P&L ownership for the marketing function of the organization
2. Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company's business activities
3. Own and drive B2C and Advertising revenues through online marketing strategy
4. Own and deliver demand generation and pipeline to the sales organization
5. Working with sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction
6. Design & Execute multi-format events for demand generation, PR, Launches, etc.
7. Innovative approaches to brand building for all products and services fostered by the organization.Responsible for producing valuable content for the company's online presence.
8. Lead a team of innovative marketers
9. Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently.
10. Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content creation, pay per click campaigns, event management, social media, lead generation campaigns and performance analysis
- The candidate should be a strong strategist with the ability to inspire a team to execute flawlessly while personally bringing strong relationships with partners and influencers in the marketing ecosystem. He/she would be expected to create an integrated marketing platform to reach out to key stakeholders and audiences.
- Prior experience of owning revenue goals and a track record of delivering consistent and high growth goals is mandatory and eCommerce experience would be an added advantage.
- An ideal candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoys working in a highly iterative, agile and open team environment.