Consultant at BlewMinds Consulting LLP
Views:5690 Applications:430 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Head - Marketing - Internet/eCommerce (10-12 yrs)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Devise a very strong direct/organic customer acquisition and retention plan for the organization.
- Develop & implement an integrated marketing plan which would include online & offline marketing to maximize the value of customer lifecycle & retention.
- Campaign Planning (Planning, Budgeting, Calendar Finalization & Innovations). Analyzing market, competition & consumer behaviour to deliver insights & inputs into communication planning & development.
- Lead the measurement of marketing initiatives/spend & evaluation of change in strategy.
- Oversee marketing communications which would include Branding, Advertising, and Events & Digital Marketing.
- Champion regular reporting & analysis of marketing activity, focusing on return on investment.
- Contribute to the executive leadership of the overall business as an active member of the core executive team.
- Generate quality traffic to the website/ mobile application to ensure target conversion rates.
- Work with and manage agencies to drive traffic from various online sources.
- Work with offline marketing to enhance/promote any offline activities on digital media.
- Work with creative agencies to come up with good creative content to make digital efforts effective.
- Report effectiveness of all digital activity including web analytics, conversions etc. for each campaign.
Functional Expectations :
- 10-12 years of relevant work experience, of which 5-7 years of people management experience. A seasoned Marketing leader with strong Brand experience who has played a strategic role & led the function for major International or Regional Brand.
- Prior experience/ competency or ability to build a social community would be another key criterion.
- Experience in devising Marketing Program based on Market Research & Customer Segmentation.
- Experience across other marketing channels such as partner marketing, social media, affiliates, display advertising, CRM & email marketing to ensure all channels are fully exploited within acceptable ROI levels.
- Ability to anticipate market changes which give the company new ways of meeting customer needs, market segmentation & new solutions to address the same; Is dedicated to meeting the expectations & requirements of customers; Constantly drives to exceed customer expectations
- Ideas for how to harness media across all platforms that bring synergy and direction to the brand is a must. Should have demonstrated success in building a brand, with experience in brand and digital marketing without the use of large budgets.
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent relationship management, communication and organizational skills
- Prior start-up experience of growing an internet product from zero to million users a big plus.