Pricipal Consultant at See & Recruit
Views:1587 Applications:311 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:279
Head - Marketing - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (12-15 yrs)
- This role requires experience only from consumer facing industries and not real estate.
- The company has established itself as a leader in Real Estate and are consistently expanding to newer markets and geographies.
In this role you would be responsible for managing marketing budgets and campaigns for all projects in the Mumbai region with an aim to build a strong consumer base.
They will continue to leverage and build on core strengths :
- Create the finest developments with great amenities, delivered before time
- Build customer trust and provide a premium experience at every touch point (sales, marketing and post-delivery handover)
- Create an empowered and joyous workplace for our associates
- Strong relationships with channel partners and vendors
- Craft strategies across all areas of Marketing teams - including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creatives.
- Drive the brand and be responsible for consumer initiatives, consumer insights and market intelligence, business model and budget management. Lead the innovation and launch agenda across brands and segments as well as future hunting grounds.
- Develop annual and project specific brand promotion plans and handle participation at various events. Lead commercialization and revenue generation of new and ongoing brands.
- Develop plans to strengthen brand, allocate resources to different projects and set short-term and long-term goals. Manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the regional team.
- Lead the concept development process, manage brand communication and product strategy from inception to delivery of the brand.
- Ensure that each brand measures up to overall consumer positioning and segment goals.
- Define and direct marketing programs for demand creation, lead generation and interface for lead tracking and management.
- Focus on multiple channels for marketing including new media/ social media etc.
- Handle appropriate media selection for advertising new product launch campaigns.
Associate best suited for this role:
- Tier I MBA with total experience of 12 - 15 years preferably with consumer companies. Minimum experience of 5 years heading category. Possesses an 'entrepreneurial spirit' and passion towards business building, innovation and management of large scale efforts
- Strong conceptual and problem solving skills with a practical sense
- Flair for 'creating' with an attention to detail and ability to find systemic solutions
- High motivation levels with a 'can do' attitude.
- Strong sense of ethics and desire to work in a values-driven environment