Consultant at BlewMinds Consulting LLP
Views:753 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Head - Marketing - Hospitality/Hotels (12-15 yrs)
Context & Role :
The Marketing Head is responsible for developing marketing plans and implementing marketing strategies for the company. He will be in charge of conducting market analysis, segmentation, and positioning, and will be developing communication strategies, and implementing various marketing programs across the company and the various divisions.
Key Responsibilities :
- Building Annual Operating Plan for the Brand
- Brand Architecture with Data and Insights
- Use of Own media for Usage and Retention through Push Notifications, e-mailers, App Inventory, SMS, etc.
- Leverage Social Media to maximize visibility
- Drive Market Growth through the increase in Engagement and Retention of Consumers, Brand Reach, etc.
- Implementing Marketing Technology Automation to Drive Scale for the Platform
- Content Marketing through LinkedIn, FB, Instagram, etc to enable conversations and buzz in the industry
- Working closely with External Partners, Agencies (including PR), and Cross-functional Matrix teams
- Alliances and Partnerships
- Drive the Brand Proposition
- Hands-on experience in Agile Marketing and hands-on experience adding consumers through off-line and on-line Mktg
- Team Management across geographies
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Worker Characteristics :
- 12-15 years of relevant work experience, of which 5-7 years of people management experience. A seasoned Marketing leader with strong Brand experience who has played a strategic role & led the function for major International or Regional Brand.
- Prior experience/ competency or ability to build a social community would be another key criterion.
- Experience in devising Marketing Program based on Market Research & Customer Segmentation.
- Experience across other marketing channels such as partner marketing, social media, affiliates, display advertising, CRM & email marketing to ensure all channels are fully exploited within acceptable ROI levels.
- Ability to anticipate market changes which give the company new ways of meeting customer
- Needs, market segmentation & new solutions to address the same; Is dedicated to meeting the expectations & requirements of customers; Constantly drives to exceed customer expectations
- Excellent relationship management, communication, and organizational skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.