Consultant - Medical Device at Ray Berndtson
Views:518 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Head - Marketing - Healthcare - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-14 yrs)
Head - Marketing - Healthcare
The person would be actively taking up the overall Marketing function of the company reporting to the CEO of the organization.
Minimum qualifications - MBA in Marketing from Tier- I B-school from India or MBA from a top global B-school
Preferred Industries : Healthcare/FMCG/FMCD/Telecom/Retail
Main responsibilities would be :
1. The candidate would be mainly responsible for Marketing P&L. Brand-side experience is preferred.
2. Work on increasing the Brand awareness in India; and other countries as per requirement.
3. Devising strategy for ATL, BTL and Digital marketing in India and other countries.
4. Executing the ATL plans, including newspapers, TV, billboards, events, conferences etc. in India and monitoring/analyzing the execution for our partners.
5. Taking ownership of all the marketing campaigns so that they achieve their targeted ROI.
6. Ensuring the creation of high quality content and creating the content strategy for quick usage of relevant marketing material.
7. Supervising the Digital Marketing initiatives for various markets around the world.
8. Building constructive relationships with Indian and International partners.
9. Develop and enhance an effective working relationship with regional, national and specialist media in order to maximize PR opportunities, responding to media enquiries efficiently and professionally.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.