Executive Search Specialist at HR Cornucopia Pvt Ltd.
Views:308 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Head - Marketing - Gynaecology Department - Pharma (14-20 yrs)
The Head - Marketing will be responsible for the development and execution of company-wide marketing initiatives to support the commercialization of the products under the neurology category. The position requires a highly motivated individual who can work independently, with a strong execution focus and a global mindset.
- Devise short- and long-term strategies aiming to build brand identity & budgets.
- Providing strong leadership to the marketing team to ensure the achievement of sales targets
- Prepare effective marketing plans for the Gynac products
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Responsible for maintaining good relations with Doctors, Employees, Channel Partner as well as Manufacturing teams
- Develops Life Cycle Management business cases and manages brand life cycle.
- Team leadership and teamwork ability within and outside of the company as indicated by a track record of effectively leading significant, performance-focused teams
- Strategic thinking and experience in developing strategies with a clear business and customer orientation including patient centricity
- Ability to work in a complex matrix organization & Influencing/ interpersonal / communication skill: ability to build and maintain effective relationships with a wide range of external and diverse internal stakeholders.
- Innovative problem-solving: able to take creative approaches to problem solving and challenge the status quo where needed
- Performance Orientation - Sets new and stretch goals for self or team, and achieves beyond what is expected; exploits opportunities to exceed goals
- Team Leadership - Actively engages the team to develop plans and resolve issues through collaborative problem solving, gains commitment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.