Head - Marketing & Growth - FMCG Startup (5-9 yrs)
Building a world-class brand and is looking for a creative and strategic Head of Marketing to create, define and implement an online marketing and growth strategy for the company. This role will work directly with the CEO/Founder and take full ownership of all online presence, customer acquisition and retention programs. This is a unique opportunity to be part of an early stage startup to build and execute strategy from a blank slate.
- Lead marketing, strategy, messaging, content, PR and social media - internally, and fostering relationships with external partners
- Own and lead customer acquisition and retention strategy across all channels
- Track and organize a robust system for data-analytics and KPIs
- Brand Building through meaningful storytelling, groundbreaking campaigns, and effective marketing
- Create and own the GTM strategy for new products and features
- Become an expert on our customers, and drive the customer voice across the company
- Be a steward of the Brand internally and externally
- Create and execute affiliate, content and influencer strategies with a focus on developing, contributing to, and sustaining a movement focused on our brand's mission.
- Manage all agency relationships
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in brand marketing (preferably working in-house at a brand)
- 2+ years of experience in running digital acquisition campaigns across various platforms, including Google, Facebook, Instagram, Amazon marketing.
- Proficient with email marketing platforms, managing paid media campaigns
- Highly analytical and data-driven mindset
- Passionate about building and growing brands
- Comfortable owning and being held accounting for business outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to think big picture while being focused on the details
- Self starting, entrepreneurial mindset and strong work ethic
This is a small team so this is not a managerial position from Day 1. You won't just be strategizing from high; a large part of the role, especially in the early days, will involve getting your hands dirty and executing on the plans as well.
If you are equally excited about strategizing as rolling up your sleeves to get work done, you should apply. This is a unique opportunity to build a brand from launch.