Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:2163 Applications:324 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:217
Head - Marketing - Frozen Snacks & Fresh Vegetables (10-15 yrs)
- This position has the opportunity to significantly scale up the categories mentioned above based on institutional strengths and competencies through recently launched products, products under development, as well as new products / categories.
- The expectation is that using all the levers of marketing (5Ps / 7 Ps as the case maybe), the role holder along with business managers would be able to create a strategic road map and thereafter facilitate the execution of the same, to become India's leading player in these categories.
- The relatively small current size of the categories is therefore an opportunity to demonstrate hyper growth by growing the category / segment itself.
Key Result Areas for this position include:-
- Crafting and executing the overall marketing strategy to create a pull not just for the branded offerings, but also on creating and building the category. Focus on creating, communicating and capturing value through acquisition, engagement and retention of consumers.
- Conducting market research to generate consumer insights based on which product development, promotion, pricing and other strategies can be formulated
- Work with the product development team to help create products that are superior, distinctive and thereafter work on communicating the key attributes to the consumers
- Work with the packaging team to design the packaging solutions that are aligned to the brand attributes, creates visibility, communicates the key aspects, ensures that the product quality is maintained from manufacture till consumption, whilst being cost effective and compliant with all rules and regulations
- Design and execute promotional campaigns that are impactful and yet cost effective, including leveraging digital opportunities extensively and at point of purchase. Leverage digital and social aggressively including any contemporary platforms and manage the website. Design collaterals and other marketing strategies for B2B customers.
- Design and execute on ground activation campaigns / BTL activities to encourage trial consumption, and also gather consumer feedback
- Institutionalize systems and processes to track competitive action in the category as well as in any other categories that can have a bearing on our categories. Identify creative opportunities for partnering with other categories to reduce our costs of marketing, whilst building alternate means to push our products. Update the business team on emerging trends.
- Monitor formal and informal consumer feedback across channels and coordinate requisite interventions. Initiate swift responses to any consumer complaints and address the same as appropriate.
- Designing and executing marketing strategies for any other new business initiatives like Cafes etc.
- Periodical reporting on progress on implementation of marketing strategies, impacts based on pre-defined indices, and effectiveness of resources deployed
- Leading and guiding the Marketing team in performing their roles / tasks effectively and efficiently
- Other functional teams of Frozen Snacks
- Business Managers and their teams of Prawns and Fresh F&V
- Foods (FBD) team who are the custodians of the Brand
- TM&D team that is responsible for B2C Sales
- DHQ Functions like Finance, Legal, HR, Audit
- External parties involved in advertisement, activation, sales promotion, packaging
- Key influencers in the category including the Chefs of Hotels Team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.