Associate Consultant at Native
Views:549 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Head - Marketing - Fractional Ownership Real Estate Startup (8-14 yrs)
Head of Marketing | Fractional Ownership Real Estate Startup
Our client is a leading fractional ownership platform in the country, working at the intersection of real estate and technology. They are backed by some of the finest investors and a strong leadership team.
Currently they are actively looking for a 'Chief Marketing Officer' to complete their leadership team.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive digital marketing strategy for the platform that aligns with business goals, market trends, and customer needs to drive revenue, increase market share, and enhance brand awareness
- Lead planning, implementation, and optimization of digital campaigns across all channels, including email, social media, display, search engine marketing, and content marketing
- Led the marketing strategy and delivery of user growth, retention, reactivation, revenue, conversion rate & funnel improvement across the channels like Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc. through various marketing initiatives like performance marketing, organic marketing, SEO, SMO, ASO, CRM, SMS/WhatsApp, push notification, etc
- Manage the budget for digital marketing initiatives, ensuring optimal allocation of resources to drive maximum ROI.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to develop campaigns that drive brand awareness, engagement, and conversion.
- Use data and analytics to measure the effectiveness of digital campaigns, optimize performance, and identify new opportunities for growth.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and developments in digital marketing, share insights with the team, and identify opportunities to leverage emerging technologies and platforms.
- Manage and grow the current marketing team size
- MBA in Marketing or equivalent from Tier-1 institutes. If the experience is relevant, the Tier-1 criteria may be relaxed.
- At least 10 years of experience in the field of marketing with a focus on digital marketing and a proven track record of success in developing and executing digital marketing strategies that drive growth and engagement
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels, including email, social media, web, search engine marketing, and content marketing
- Experience with web analytics tools to track and measure digital marketing performance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Someone who has worked in the 0 to 1, 1 to 10 environments previously
- Stakeholder Management Experience, Building and growing teams
- Target Industry: Real Estate/FinTech/ Large Consumer Tech Companies
- Strong communication skills (including verbal, written, and presentation),active listening and group facilitation