Head - Marketing - FMCG/Retail/Hospitality Firm (6-10 yrs)
We are looking for a smart, high growth, high achieving individual with a proven track record of fast growth in a short period of time.
The ideal candidate will be an MBA from one of the premium institutes in the world with a vision to achieve extraordinary results in a fast paced growing organisation with a background in the FMCG / Retail / Hospitality / New Age industry.
The Key responsibilities include:
- Branding - Positioning & Differentiation. Work on creating a best in class retail / multi outlet / multi location brand.
- Market Intelligence & Competitor research - To get under the skin of the customer, understand how she/he makes decisions, what motivates her/him and what she/he dislikes when she/he makes the decision. Conduct FGD's and customer conversations on regular basis. Work on entire pricing strategy.
- Marketing & Media Planning - Develop savvy marketing plans and own the entire execution piece. Work with other stakeholders to achieve the objective. Responsible for roll out of all initiatives.
- Social Media Marketing - Drive social media marketing, content strategy & community building of like minded customers.
- Performance Marketing - Lead the function, plan budgets and generate walk-ins into the outlet.
- Communications - Own the entire communication function, External, Media, PR, In Store & Internal communication.
- Out of the box thinking - Do things that the industry is not doing, create new pathways & waves for achieving multi-fold growth.
- Team Management - Manage & Lead a team of high performing individuals and mentor them to achieve the impossible.
- Should demonstrate good organisational abilities, multi-tasking skills, and excellent time-management.
- Strong people skills and soft skills to manage teams with diverse backgrounds
- Strong team player and good leadership skills to lead a young and dynamic team
- Strong analytical skills & comfort with MS office suite - word/ppt/excel
- Must be able to work under pressure and on various projects simultaneously and autonomously
- Self-driven individual with a go-getter attitude and entrepreneurial mind-set
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with a sense of ownership
- Can look at macro and micro picture at the same time
Our client is a Mumbai based organisation with consumer driven retail outlets set for gradual expansion in current markets that they operate in and also expand presence to newer markets.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.