Executive Search - CEO at StarChase Executive Search
Views:5312 Applications:561 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:135
Head - Marketing - FMCG/OTC - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (14-15 yrs)
- Strategies the ATL & BTL marketing strategy and activation plan to supplement the sales activities
- Design and implement the ATL & BTL marketing strategy and activation plan, focusing on educating the channel
- Managing different external agencies to build collateral for engagement programs
- Design evolution of consumer journey and consumer insights through research and identify critical touchpoints
- Develop the annual channel management plan including implementing loyalty programs, to help drive category sales
- Drive and influence the various clusters and business teams for integration and implementation of the consumer marketing plans
- Alignment with different stakeholders like digital, senior BU heads to execute the plan.
- Lead the team for for strategy execution
- Lead a cross functional team to achieve desired goals
- MBA from premier institute only. The candidate may come from FMCG and / or OTC sectors
- The incumbent must bring an experience in leading a franchise or business unit. Understanding of global product launches. Proven business impact.
Threshold skills and capabilities required to execute the role:
- Strong collaboration skills, and experience in mobilizing cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to 'learn new skills' and 'think on the feet'
- Creative thinker with proven ATL & BTL marketing and activation experience
- Proven listening, negotiating and influencing skills
- Credible, confident and articulate with good presentation skills