Head - Marketing - FMCG/Manufacturing - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (12-18 yrs)
Our client is well-known as one of world's biggest manufacturers in the world of fragrance, personal care and colour cosmetics brands.
- To formulate Brand Plan and propose various Marketing strategies in accordance to Corporate policy
- To drive the growth plans of the brand at national level in a system driven manner.
- To rollout and ensure implementation of digital, ATL & BTL activation strategy.
- To create MIS of the competitor brands. Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction & budget management to delivered marketing activity within the budget.
- Managing Marketing Referral & relationship buildings & submit report to the Management.
- Brand Manual design with technical specification.
- To spearhead integrated brand marketing, PR and packaging strategy for company's retail brand Contribute in establishing brand ethos, positioning, communication and segmentation in line with company's vision and objectives.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience with relevant Master degree preferably from a premium B school.
- Experience of Handling brand launches at national level.
- Experience of handling diversified teams.
- Candidates who have managed categories like fragrances, color cosmetics and other personal care products preferred