Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:1145 Applications:586 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Head - Marketing - FMCG - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (12-22 yrs)
Head Of Marketing FMCG
- We are looking Marketing professionals for our FMCG clients across different locations. Develop a marketing strategy to meet business growth objectives, developing and executes the marketing & branding strategy to improve market share and reach, Developing new categories within brand along with New Product Development, responsible for product improvements, and new product development/launch extension plans based on consumer insights and need-gap analysis from the market,
- Develop & execute marketing plan to support business objectives & targets, revamp brand architecture & reposition individual brands to meet business goals [as per attached Business Plan
- To keep track of competitors marketing strategies and develop unique strategies for new product launch.
- Grow through defining, developing and implementing new product launches.
- Go to market strategy.
- Strategize, develop and execute multi-channel brand marketing and promotional programs that support brand ethos
- Develops the annual operating plan and budget for marketing and executes against the plan
- Develops a long-term vision for marketing and revenue for Absolute Barbecue.
- Lead the development and implementation of BTL marketing, branding and activation initiatives for FMCG business to grow both topline and bottom-line.
- Developing and executing the marketing and branding strategy to improve market share and reach by defining brand- its proposition, activation and promotions
Qualifications & Experience :
- MBA/PGDM from a Premier B School 12 to 20 years of experience working in FMCG / Food/ Consumer Goods industry
- Looking for Professionals passed out from Premier B Schools & having desired experience. CTC would not be a constraint for right fit. Looking for professionals MBA / PGDM with relevant experience in FMCG into at leadership roles. Location for this role would be based in India
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.