Partner at Career Stars
Views:572 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Head - Marketing - FMCG - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-15 yrs)
Responsibility and Mandate:
- Ensure delivery of assigned objectives in respect of volumes, market share and margins.
- Own the innovation agenda for international business from conceptualization to implementation in the market.
- Determine marketing consumer research objectives, initiate research and integrate findings to product plans.
- Develop and execute category advertising and promotion campaigns with cost-effective media mix to support brand objectives - across Ethnic and mainstream consumer segments.
- Drive the digital agenda for International Business.
- Drive cost reduction projects to deliver product margins.
Main Tasks and/or Projects:
- Build and execute category plans for international business using a strong consumer lens.
- Lead the innovation projects for the category/ categories.
- Support sales and trade marketing with Below-the Line activities.
Education & Experience:
- MBA from top 25 B Schools
- 7+ years of work experience in sales and marketing in FMCG. (Experience in International markets preferable)
- Sound marketing concepts, analytics and interpersonal skills
- Experience of International marketing Experience in the FMCG industry
- Experience in managing a team of Brand Managers
- Experience of working in cross-functional teams on new product launches
- Experience of leading digital-first campaigns
- Good Domain Knowledge of Marketing with exposure to advertising development, media planning and consumer research
- Consumer Insights
- Prior project management experience
- Understanding of international markets
- Digital Media Knowhow