General Manager at ASPPL
Views:2307 Applications:551 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Head - Marketing - FMCG/FMCD - IIM/ISB (8-20 yrs)
- 8 Plus years of Full-TIme Post Qualification Experience from Premier B-Schools (like IIM / ISB).
- Should have Strong experience in End to End Marketing & Managing a LARGE team of professionals.
- Should have highly innovative / creative thoughts related to branding & marketing.
Job Location is Dubai.
- Candidates worked in Big FMCG Brands would be Ideal.
Age - 32 to 42
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyze consumer behaviour and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.