General Manager at ASPPL
Views:1855 Applications:436 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Head - Marketing - FMCG/FMCD - IIM/ISB (8-20 yrs)
- 8 Plus years of Full-TIme Post Qualification Experience from Premier B-Schools (like IIM / ISB).
- Should have Strong experience in End to End Marketing & Managing a LARGE team of professionals.
- Should have highly innovative / creative thoughts related to branding & marketing.
Job Location is Dubai.
- Candidates worked in Big FMCG Brands would be Ideal.
Age - 32 to 42
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyze consumer behaviour and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives