Head - Marketing - FMCG (5-8 yrs)
Our Client is looking for Marketing Head for 6 companies. The candidate will be stationed in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia). Reporting to the CEO.
Marketing Head :
- Steer organization through Re-branding process and establish new identity
- Creating the vision and mission statement along with the various stakeholders (Chairman / CEO/ Sales / Supply Chain etc) and driving it both internally and externally
- Manage Transition for each of the Company through various stages of Life Cycle. Build a footprint across Ethiopia
- Constantly evaluate the market, Competitors activities, conditions and robustness in terms of strategy and cost structure.
- Study business drivers, trends and recommend suggestions for sustained growth of business
- Marketing, Brand Management & Communications; Channel Deliverables, Marketing Spends
- Execute marketing programs for each company ensuring central brand guideline & core focus
- Managing national creative, media & market research agencies and ensure high quality output.
- Developing advertising & communication campaigns for domestic (Ethiopia)and international markets
- Ownership of advertising and promotion budgets and ROI based metrics.
- Engage group companies to develop synergistic business approach to create and enhance the company's positioning.
- Lead and actively participate in cross functional group assignments and initiatives.
- Launch campaign, B2C/B2B communications, Marketing Communications, Strategy, Branding, PR Analytics.