COO & Head Talent Acquisition at Foresight Management Consultants
Views:3045 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Head - Marketing - FMCG (18-25 yrs)
- Establishing strategies for achievement of top line & bottom line targets.
- Exploring new business opportunities/ avenues to increase market share.
- Conceptualizing and executing brand promotion schemes to increase brand visibility &expand outreach.
- Creative marketer, ability to bring in ideas & solutions on how to tackle obstacles in a time bound, result oriented environment.
- Brand Communication and Market analysis.
- Conceptualizing and implementing BTL activities/events in large scale.
- Driving consumer engagement through social media and digital marketing initiatives.
- Driving efficiencies in upcoming expenses, scheme costs, distributions & brand support expenses.
- Preparing management level reports on brands performance and forecasts.
- Develop and manage all corporate website and e commerce platforms.
- Identifying training needs across levels through mapping of skills required for different roles and analysis of existing level of competencies.
- Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities and motivates high performance amongst team members.
- Team player, but able to function as an entrepreneur & take initiatives to move issues.
- Able to thrive under pressure with strong organizational skills & ability to prioritize, so as to meet timelines.
- Develop, brand presence guidelines across print, outdoor and digital. Review existing brand visibility and explore opportunities to enhance visibility in market.
- Identify CVP for all key brands/sub-brands and develop communication strategy and campaigns.
- Develop all promotional communication/creatives in keeping with CVP to ensure correct presentation of the brands trade dress and accurate/effective communication of the brands positioning, features and benefits.
- Build brand through well-defined process Innovation, merchandizing, ATL, BTL etc.
- Work closely with Advertising/ Media agency for all ATL creative development & execution
- Develop business plan for new/related categories.
- New product launch.
- Work closely with R&D to create & deliver innovative products for all categories.
- Work closely with sales team members to ensure monthly BTL plans are made as per timelines and all support defined. Work the market with sales personnel to identify and deliver new/innovative BTL support material/activation.
- Research work for growth, innovation and channel strategy.
- Design, implement and analyze promotions for both MT and GT. Promoter activity tracker and product sampling plan.
- Preparing Marketing Budget, sales & gross margin, for the year + 1 year outlook for category.
- Tracking sales category wise vs budget and taking actions to support sales to ensure targets are met.
- Visit markets to provide feedback on the brand performance and execution of activities
- Prepare the annual volume, revenue & profitability budgets
- Develop the digital and social media marketing plan. Work with agency to roll out contests, campaigns and also implementation of the overall plan.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.