Head - Marketing - FMCG (15-20 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - Marketing Head - FMCG
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- This role is of a Marketing Head for a well known FMCG company. This is a P&L role involving planning and strategy, consumer insights and research and media spends leading a large team.
Our client is a well know FMCG company with a number of National Brands. They are looking to adapt and grow in the current changing market landscape. They are looking for a Marketing Head to lead their growing business.
- Formulating and devising brand strategy and plans to achieve the brand objectives in partnership with the Sales and Consumer Insight teams
- Deciding the marketing mix and communication strategy for the assigned brand by analysing consumer research data, highlighting business challenges
- Driving new product development and/or innovation of existing products and ensures conceptualisation and finalisation of new ideas
- Assessment of feasibility of newly identified product /extension concepts/innovations and go-to-market execution for the assigned categories for improved market performance (e.g. market share, profitability etc)
- Driving standardisation of processes and systems within the department and providing strategic guidance and direction to Brand teams to perform on-the-ground activities
A success-full candidate will be someone with close to 15 years of overall FMCG experience, with a minimum of 8 years of experience in marketing. You would have team handling and P&L handling experience with a passion towards building and growing brands.
- Opportunity to work in a renowned FMCG company
- Opportunity to handle a P&L role and lead a large team
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ujjwal Singh on +91 124 452 5432
Contact - Ujjwal Singh - +91 124 452 5432
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.