Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:2893 Applications:844 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:232
Head - Marketing - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
ABOUT THE COMPANY: A top-notch FMCG company in Mumbai.
JOB PURPOSE :
- Strategic marketers build business plans from the perspective of core constituents: the customer, the channel or the consumer.
- They are business drivers who critically assess constituents' needs, the competitive environment and the company's own competencies. T
- hey are champions of the company's brand value and play a pivotal role in leveraging this to the highest advantage.
- They possess both functional expertise as well as a broad and disciplined business perspective.
- Fundamentally, they help discover new channels, products and services that fuel growth and differentiate their company in the marketplace.
JOB RESPONSIBLITIES :
- Play a significant role in developing and implementing the company's long-term strategic plan including new product opportunities, acquisitions/ joint ventures, and other growth initiatives to meet the company's revenue and earnings targets.
- Create and execute a dynamic marketing plan that will build the company into a dominant brand, including development of a consistent message integrated across all programs, promotions, products and services.
- Identify, initiate and leverage partnership programs to build awareness of the company brand and drive incremental sales through alternative channels
- Develop segmentation and customer relationship models that better identify targets and allow for more customized marketing programs
- Be the visible voice and advocate for the end user within the organization
- Direct a market research/ end-user insights function that will improve product development and new product introductions and guide the design effort, ensuring leading-edge, consumer-driven products and designs that meet manufacturing and cost goals.
- Lead the transformation of the company from a product-driven company to an end-user, consumer-driven company with an emphasis on superior quality in both products and services
- Manage outside agency resources effectively, including advertising, public relations and corporate communication efforts to capitalize on brand presence opportunities.
- Managing Digital Marketing team.
PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES :
- More than 10 years experience in FMCG Marketing.
- Strong business and financial acumen and the ability to link marketing strategy and results directly to overall business strategy and company financial goals.
- A history of successful brand management and equity building.
- The ability to develop strategy from in-depth analysis of consumer insights.
- Proven success driving results and delivering return on investment to the company.
- Comprehensive program development skills, from broad-reach advertising to highly targeted, direct marketing across all relevant marketing channels and platforms.
- The ability to forge strategic alliances with key partners who can extend and build brand and company relevance.
- Proven record in NPD with strong marketing/ communications skills.
QUALIFICATION : MBA / PGDM from a known Institute.