Senior Consultant at Kilpatrick
Views:645 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
Head - Marketing - FMCD/Consumer Durable (12-16 yrs)
The Head of Marketing would focus on the development and implementation of brand management strategies. This will focus on increasing organisation's presence across portfolio, strengthening the brand, optimizing product assortment, and promotional strategy.
Brief Job description :
- Be the overall brand custodian - Ideate the Brand strategy and execute key Marketing initiatives which are critical to define the next growth phase of the organization.
- Focus and champion all ATL initiatives, work closely with various agencies Media, Creative & Digital and devise the Marketing roadmap. Devise a robust Digital Marketing Campaign and media plan for garnering market share.
- Digital transformation with identification and implementation of tools to assist business growth.
- Lead the transformation of the organization into a future-fit, fully digitally visible organisation at the leading edge of consumer marketing.
- Leads organisation's focus on ice - cream categories, strengthening brand, optimizing product assortment and promotional strategy.
- leading Innovation, renovation, & consumer communication, and executing brand strategy along with sales team
- Defines marketing KPIs across Company's portfolio and ensure implementation of Activation Programs at both Channel & Consumer level.
- Define and Supervise activity calendar / execution guidelines / objective setting
- Overall management of Advertising and Promotion Budget (Consumer)
- Build long-term partnerships with customers to drive margins and meet company objectives
- Continuous analysis of the competition, retail trends, and market dynamics, working together with Sales Team to develop long-term trade marketing actions and strategies aimed at strengthening Company's position in the ice-cream portfolio.
Desired Candidate Detail :
Qualification : MBA
Skills Desired :
- Insightful, with strong analytical skills and the ability to consolidate complex information interpret & develop strategies, tactics, and measurable implementation.
- Leadership & interpersonal skills capable of building strong working relationships & influencing internal teams
- Must have proven ability to be flexible, multitask and drive key projects in a fast paced, high demand environment.
Experience : 12-16 years preferably in Beverages / Ice-Cream / Packaged Food
Team : 4 Direct Reports