HR at Benchire
Views:4215 Applications:995 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Head - Marketing - FinTech (10-16 yrs)
Location : Bangalore/Remote
- In an increasingly connected world, though people are moving across countries at an accelerated pace, the global financial systems are archaic and fragmented, creating headwinds for a global citizen.
- Our aim is to create a financial world beyond borders that provides equitable access to global financial products on one single platform. Our cross-border capabilities enable global citizens to access financial products seamlessly, save money and invest it further, helping them be financially free to pursue their ambition, no matter where they are.
- We are actively looking out for passionate individuals to help us build a global bank for global citizens. As part of the early team, you will tackle pressing real-world problems and work with cross-functional teams across countries.
- With us, you can expect an atmosphere charged with ambition, innovation, optimism, and empathy where you can become the best version of yourself. Not to forget - a meritocratic environment where your ideas aren- t just heard, but valued.
- Lead acquisition-led growth by strategizing strong-ROI campaigns across channels, (online and offline) and leading teams to execute it in a timely manner
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors for lead generation
- Lead consumer analytics & market research, building actionable insights for the business
- Define the brand positioning, tonality, values and ensure consistency across all platforms.
- Work closely with product, UX & engineering to enable Growth and Merchant marketing initiatives & drive bottom-line conversion.
- 10+ years of B2C marketing experience
- MBA from Tier-1 institutes
- Able to build the marketing tech stack required for the execution of targeted campaigns. Working knowledge of 2-3 native ad platforms, affiliate marketing, attribution- tech and re-targeting is necessary
- Must have experience in leading channel- agnostic teams
- Must have experience in leading cross-functional projects involving design & tech teams to be able to optimize better
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Prior startup experience is a plus