Senior Consultant at Careerist Management Consultant Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2441 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Head - Marketing/Events & Government Liaison - Social Enterprise (15-25 yrs)
About the Organization -
A SOCIAL ENTERPRISE,which has invested in creating solutions and addressing current challenges which are out of box with non mainstream approach.
This is about a complete paradigm shift with innovative futuristic solutions of the problems we face today. So, this could be an opportunity for you to be part of a mission which is passionate and committed to bring long term sustainable change across the entire societal ecosystem.
Key Attributes Required-
- A Creative innovator who likes being pushed against the wall.
- Have an entrepreneurial DNA
- And have an ability to work with talents from different nations.
- Hungry and Passionate to initiate, enable impact and make a difference.
- Humble and Grounded
- A creative thinker with progressive ideas
- A highly motivated self-starter
- Able to function in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
- Able to think strategically, yet focus on execution
- Highly data driven
- Committed and interested in the pursuit of well being
Key Responsibility Areas -
- Ensure achievement of financial target across Major Donors, Trusts and Foundations.
- Lead the strategy and initiative in Global Fundraising protocols
- Develop the annual plan FR to achieve targeted incomes (to include goals, targeted incomes, resourcing plan, budgets)
- Provide insights and inputs based on performance, external benchmarks
- Explore new fundraising initiatives including online/mobile initiatives and sign-off investments
- Own brand custodianship ensuring external communication objectives of visibility and engagement are achieved
- Give Feedback on key communication pieces to mass audiences
- Get inputs from direct reports for offline media plans, digital strategy and annual plans including for social media marketing, campaigns, mobile presence
- Continuously review the organizational strategy and direction and ensure updation of policies, procedures and structures align with organizations goals, requirements & spirit.
- Foster an environment of learning, respect and ownership in the organization. Create supporting mechanisms and structures to support it.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.