Senior Consultant at Careerist Management Consultant Pvt. Ltd.
Views:496 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Head - Marketing/Events & Government Liaison - Social Enterprise (15-25 yrs)
About the Organization -
A SOCIAL ENTERPRISE,which has invested in creating solutions and addressing current challenges which are out of box with non mainstream approach.
This is about a complete paradigm shift with innovative futuristic solutions of the problems we face today. So, this could be an opportunity for you to be part of a mission which is passionate and committed to bring long term sustainable change across the entire societal ecosystem.
Key Attributes Required-
- A Creative innovator who likes being pushed against the wall.
- Have an entrepreneurial DNA
- And have an ability to work with talents from different nations.
- Hungry and Passionate to initiate, enable impact and make a difference.
- Humble and Grounded
- A creative thinker with progressive ideas
- A highly motivated self-starter
- Able to function in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
- Able to think strategically, yet focus on execution
- Highly data driven
- Committed and interested in the pursuit of well being
Key Responsibility Areas -
- Ensure achievement of financial target across Major Donors, Trusts and Foundations.
- Lead the strategy and initiative in Global Fundraising protocols
- Develop the annual plan FR to achieve targeted incomes (to include goals, targeted incomes, resourcing plan, budgets)
- Provide insights and inputs based on performance, external benchmarks
- Explore new fundraising initiatives including online/mobile initiatives and sign-off investments
- Own brand custodianship ensuring external communication objectives of visibility and engagement are achieved
- Give Feedback on key communication pieces to mass audiences
- Get inputs from direct reports for offline media plans, digital strategy and annual plans including for social media marketing, campaigns, mobile presence
- Continuously review the organizational strategy and direction and ensure updation of policies, procedures and structures align with organizations goals, requirements & spirit.
- Foster an environment of learning, respect and ownership in the organization. Create supporting mechanisms and structures to support it.