Senior Consultant at Connexions
Views:641 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Head - Marketing - Education (7-12 yrs)
We have an opportunity for you to consider working with a B School in Gurgaon.
POSITION - Marketing Head
The Marketing & Outreach Head is responsible for providing marketing and admissions activity strategic leadership and to drive continued enrollment growth of PG programs in india. The ideal candidate will have a strong orientation towards ROI, significant digital and email marketing experience within a sales-driven environment and a high degree of comfort using platforms such as Hubspot and Google Analytics to make data-driven business decisions. The person would show exceptional leadership in content, creative and communication.
This position is a varied role that blends the foundations of traditional marketing with data analysis, content marketing development, project management and campus outreach efforts.
- Analyze and report on multiple data sources (Hubspot, Google Analytics, AdWords, surveys, email statistics, etc.) to optimize our different paid/ non-paid marketing channels and improve the user experience on our websites
- Setup and prioritize lead generation campaigns
- Setup and monitor an effective college outreach activity plan to spread brand awareness about its programs among graduating final year students
- In collaboration with other company directors, develop an annual strategic sales and marketing plan that meets monthly sales goals and brand objectives.
- Oversee the planning, implementation and day-to-day performance of marketing campaigns including PPC and social media advertising, display advertising
- Monitor organic search traffic and SEO to make ongoing recommendations for optimizing their websites and content for improved search rankings.
- Stay abreast of new developments in digital marketing, and provide thought leadership and recommendations on how best to apply this learning .
- Driving admissions and conversions in their full time Post Graduate Programs
- Creating interest in the Executive Education Programs
- Launching the Part time program offerings in business analytics & other areas
- 7+ years of brand and digital marketing experience
- Superior analytical skills with extensive experience evaluating data and making informed business decisions using a variety of platforms including Google Analytics, Google AdWords, iContact (or comparable email software) and Salesforce (or comparable CRM software).
- Strong writing skills with the ability to extend the brand voice into all aspects of customer sales, service and marketing communications.
- Team Management
- Lead a team of 10 - 12 Members
- Managing and partnering with external marketing agencies
For details or more information kindly call on +91 9820502397 and speak to Ms. Barkha Gogia Agrawal.