Team Manager at Assort Staffing
Views:345 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Head - Marketing - EdTech Startup - IIM/ISB/XLRI/SP Jain/NMIMS/MICA/MDI (5-7 yrs)
What we are looking for?
- The Marketing Head will be responsible for building the consumer brand for and leading customer acquisition and retention strategy.
- The role will include new product and category development basis consumer insights and competition benchmarking, to identify the addressable gaps in the market. She/he will work with the curriculum / academics and tech team to develop the product features accordingly.
- The role will lead the marketing and communication initiatives of the brand, and work on customer acquisition using the insights from customer understanding and data analysis.
- She/he will be responsible for the overall Marketing P&L, including creating and executing marketing plans, marketing budgets, communication briefing and execution, consumer research and understanding, etc.
What you will do?
Marketing P&L Management :
- Drive revenue and contribution margin for each product category
- Forecast product demands and trends based on lead and customer data
- Track and manage marketing budgets, lead funnel and ROI metrics (CPL, CAC)
- Revenue forecast and planning from different channels, and constant tracking and optimizing for gaps
- Competition benchmarking on product positioning, pricing and marketing strategy, and feeding it into product development to create and maintain differentiation and growth
Product Management :
- Responsible for product design, packaging, pricing, and communication.
- Responsible for customer & marketing analytics, consumer research and competition benchmarking to work with consumers, Academic team, Product Tech team to identify new ways of expanding product categories
- Create and manage quarterly and annual marketing plans, working closely with cross-functional teams to define strategy and campaign planning
- Drive customer metrics like retention, referrals, LTV / CAC, NPS by working with product and sales teams to address opportunities and gaps
- Work with agencies and internal teams to drive marketing campaigns
Brand Management :
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Public Relations,
- Communications, Media Buying, Project Management and Community Management
- Supervise marketing campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company's online presence, editorial
- Design and organizing the company's publications
- Work with agencies and internal teams to drive communication campaigns to meet marketing objectives
Qualifications & Experience :
- MBA from top B school (IIMs, XLRI, ISB, SP Jain, NMIMS, MICA, MDI) with 5-7 year work experience
- Worked in senior Marketing roles managing customer acquisition and P&L in digital first brands (preferable), with strong experience in ROI driven marketing and customer lifecycle management
- Preferred industries / categories: E-commerce, Ed-tech, FMCG, Retail
Knowledge & Skills :
- Ability to think consumer-first and strength in developing consumer insights
- Up to speed with current marketing techniques and best practices
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills
- Strong analytical and data driven approach to problem solving
- Good project management and organization skills
- Ownership and passion to build a brand from scratch, implying working in unstructured and fast paced environment
- Proactive and self-driven, with ability to work on tight timelines and under resource constraints