Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Randstad India
Views:605 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:145
Head - Marketing - eCommerce Educational Toy Firm (7-12 yrs)
We are currently looking for Head of Marketing role for a leading growing 6 year old funded Educational Toy Brand designing, manufacturing and selling -STEM (Science Technology Engineering Mathematics) DIY Toys. They has presence across 30 Countries with a network of 5000+ retailers globally apart from marketplaces like amazon, flipkart etc.
Role- Head of Marketing
Report to- Head of Product
Team Handling- Yes
Location- Delhi Ncr
Experience- 7 to 12 Years
Age- 30-35 Years only
Must have experience in handling a team of 3 to 4 people directly
Required candidate from E commerce company or from the product catered to children
- Head of Marketing will lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
- Responsible for developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals.
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Communications, Performance and Creative
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the overall Marketing department
- Set, monitor and report on team & company OKRs
- Design branding, positioning and performance strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like product, website, packaging, email campaigns, and other promotional materials)
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share to foreign countries
- Craft annual hiring plans and allocate resources accordingly
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Manage and improve sales performance on D2C, marketplaces, retail and other potential channels
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
Requirements and skills:
- Work experience as Senior Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing or VP Marketing
- A preferred candidate would have worked on products catered to children and/or is experienced in the education or toys industry.
- Experience in running successful marketing campaigns with an annual budget of more than 2 CR.
- Solid knowledge of performance marketing, search engine optimization, conversion rate optimization,
- Experience with CRM softwares like WebEngage / HubSpot / CleverTap / MoEngage
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mindset