Head - Operations at Interact HR Consultants
Views:2920 Applications:224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:129
Head - Marketing - eCommerce (9-14 yrs)
- As Head of Marketing, the incumbent will have overall responsibility for brand development and customer acquisition. The candidate will be accountable for building the group company brand and will be responsible for all aspects of marketing - online and offline.
- This role will be responsible for managing marketing investments and accountable for growth targets. The Marketing head will develop and deploy a comprehensive marketing plan with fully integrated tactics (advertising, digital and mobile marketing, retail/partner and consumer-facing PR).
Key Responsibilities :
- Drive consumer insights, competitive analysis, product positioning, etc.
- Translate business goals and market insights into effective marketing strategies that deliver measurable impact on revenue
- Determine and manage annual marketing budget required to meet or exceed customer growth goals, traffic and demand goals and develop a business case to support the annual investments
- Design, set goals, implement, measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns
- Lead all consumer and corporate communication - content, channel, timelines etc.
- Lead alignment of creatives across all marketing channels: digital, activation/events, PR, trade etc. Communicate and drive integration with the Sales team
- Manage the online and offline marketing teams
- Plan the overall digital marketing strategy, along with the digital marketing lead
- Lead multiple digital marketing experiment and initiatives across channels, with aggressive timelines and successfully execute on time and on budget
- Enhance the digital presence of the brand - social media, other digital platforms
- Lead the improvement in usability, design, and content of the company website Plan and control the digital marketing budget
- Track and report effectiveness of all digital activity
- Spearhead Offline marketing and business alliances - Plan & manage specific campaigns
- Plan the overall trade marketing strategy, along with the trade marketing lead
- Design & Implement ATL & BTL activities - Radio, TV, OOH, Hoardings, Newspaper etc., Conference / Apartment / Mall / Office Activations.
- Track and report the effectiveness of all offline activity
Success Indicators :
- Revenue generated
- Number of Partner accounts activated
- Growth in user registrations - along with website traffic, leads generated, etc.
- ROI of marketing campaigns/events
- Building & retaining a best in the class marketing team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.