Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:1391 Applications:343 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
Head - Marketing - D2C (10-12 yrs)
Marketing Head D2C
Scope& Key Expectations :
- Lead D2C Marketing function for the range of consumer-focused products.
- The incumbent will lead a team of D2C professionals.
- Responsible for business P&L.
- Effectively manage a digital marketing budget.
- Create a strong and sustained brand franchise.
- Generate alpha.
Industry Experience Sought - FMCG/OTC
Detailed Responsibilities :
D2C Marketing Focus:
1. Design and execution of marketing strategies to increase market share and extensions/ Innovations, designing and rolling out new products.
2. Monitor/track the monthly performance of brands and budgets and deliver the objectives.
3. Product portfolio analysis, market mapping - consumer, competition, pricing, etc. aimed at growing the market share and launching of new products and undertaking other product-related innovations.
4. Innovations, new launches etc.
5. Product positioning brand communication, media and promotion strategies and roll-out.
6. Promotional inputs to improve sales and market share as per the brand objectives
7. Tactical campaigns and managing/supporting the implementation.
8. Market research through various means - formal and informal. Keeping in touch with the ground realities through structured feedback.
9. Work towards achieving bottom-line objectives.
10. Team management and mentoring to optimise results and learning.
1. MBA/PGDM from a leading institute.
2. Post qualification work experience of 10-12 years in the FMCG/OTC.
3. PRIOR experience of leading D2C/Digital Marketing is a must.
4. Past/present experience should comprise of :
- Marketing team leadership,
- Designing & executing marketing strategies including innovations, research, new product development sourcing & marketing, and preferably some sales as well.
- Product positioning brand communication, media and promotion strategies and roll-out.
5. Should have knowledge/experience of different market segments, competition, pricing, distribution, and sales strategies.
6. Understanding present and future trends relevant to redeveloping current products and innovating for new ones.
7. Experience in MR.
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.