Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:330 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - Marketing - Consumer Products (14-18 yrs)
Head of Marketing
- Lead a marketing team and marketing, innovation and new development initiatives for a group of products in a competitive Consumer-Products business-like category.
1. Responsible for the design and execution of marketing strategies. Innovations, designing, and rolling-out new products.
2. Monitor/track the monthly performance of brands and budgets and deliver the objectives.
3. Product portfolio analysis, market mapping - consumer, competition, pricing, channels, sourcing, etc. aimed at growing the market share and launch of new products and undertaking other product-related innovations.
4. Product feature enhancements and re-launches.
5. Product sourcing, pricing, and contribution analysis and work towards achieving bottom-line objectives.
6. Innovations, new launches and training sales and channel partners on products.
7. Product positioning brand communication, media and promotion strategies and roll-out.
8. Promotional inputs to improve sales and market share as per the brand objectives both through advertising & below-the-line activities.
9. Tactical campaigns and managing/supporting the implementation.
10. Market research through various means - formal and informal. Keeping in touch with ground realities through structured feedback from consumers, trade and sales teams.
11. Regular reporting to the senior management and interaction with other stakeholders for inputs, approvals, and execution support.
12. Team management and mentoring to optimise results and learning.
Desired Profile :
1. MBA/PGDM from leading institutes.
2. Post qualification work experience of 14-18 years in the FMCG industry.
3. Past/present experience should comprise of -
- Marketing team leadership,
- Designing & executing marketing strategies including innovations, research, new product development sourcing & marketing, and preferably some sales as well.
- Product positioning brand communication, media and promotion strategies and roll-out.
4. Should have knowledge/experience of different FMCG market segments, competition, pricing, distribution, and sales strategies.
5. Understanding of present and future trends relevant to redeveloping current products and innovating for new ones.
6. Experience in MR and designing and executing ATL and BTL campaigns.
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.