Head - Marketing & Communications - Travel (14-22 yrs)
Heading the Marketing and Communications function of a multinational travel company the position will be responsible for the following :
- Complete ownership of Marketing budget and spends.
- Draw out the marketing and branding strategies and objectives to meet the corporate goals.
- Will be overall in-charge of delivery of in-house Magazine for trade partners which involves supervising content and creative production teams.
- Regular market analysis and feedback generation for recommendations for marketing and BD strategies based on
- Responsible for maintaining the company's websites and social media channels.
- Liaison with agencies, vendors and government bodies.
- Develop the marketing team into an effective force known to conceptualise and execute innovative business models, concepts and channel marketing initiatives.
The right candidate will have the following abilities :
- A thorough professional with proven attributes of leadership abilities and innovative approach to work with strong budget management.
- Good experience of analyzing marketing responses for all channels and report generation.
- Experience in Content Writing. Travel Industry exposure will be a plus point especially from B2B background.
- Experience in working for Travel Trade Fairs, Travel Magazines, etc.
- Well versed with Online Space Experience especially in corporate communication
- Must have planned and executed communications across a wide range of online and offline mediums within stringent timelines.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.