Business Head at Synapse Search Partners
Views:3748 Applications:363 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:158
Head - Marketing Communications - Education (7-15 yrs)
- You will be working closely with Directors and implement a marketing communications/brand strategy for the business.
- You will be required to understand the target audience and create a branding plan to target the different segments to create brand value.
- Your responsibility is to ensure that our prospective customers have a great experience while enrolling for our courses.
- You will achieve this by harnessing ideas from within/outside the organization, converting these ideas into brand marketing goals & strategies and delivering on these.
Broader Role / Responsibilities :
- Lead the development and execution of global marketing communications initiatives including, ATL campaigns, PR, social media presence, website etc.
- Spearhead the Marketing communication, Creative, Content and Design team & function.
- Create, Ideate, and develop the entire brand strategy & communication.
- Determine projects which should be completed internally and externally.
- Manage relationships with outside vendors as necessary.
- Build a significant brand presence in different target segments identified, communicating the vision of the company.
- Ideate new and innovative ways to create an impact organically.
- Generate content for various platforms.
- Develop and manage annual budgets, being conscious of spending, allocation and utilization vs results.
Required Competencies :
- In-depth knowledge of Content Creation / PR / Communications space.
- A strategic thought leader with the ability to think creatively.
- Stronghold on dynamics of the consumer segment.
- Solution-oriented with attention to detail.
- Must be proactive and hands-on.
- Should be well conversant with economics and finance and market terms.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with good communication skills.
- The capability of managing a team