Senior Consultant at PSS India
Views:1121 Applications:322 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Head - Marketing & Communications - BFSI (14-18 yrs)
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Competitor research.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
- Seasoned secondary/ primary research abilities besides studying a subject matter in-depth. Excellent analytical skills - create research reports, and provide communications/ public affairs counsel.
- Knowledge and experience in working with the bottom of the pyramid, rural India/ economics, social businesses.
- Seasoned media professional, excellent media relations and the ability to engage, build and maintain good relations with the media across levels - grassroots to national.
- Exemplary writing skills - ability to single-handedly draft press releases, annual report content, newsletters, messages from CEO/ President, plans and presentations, other documents, etc.
- Experience in corporate communication and public affairs.
- Knowledge and experience in social media management.
- Knowledge and experience of public affairs, advocacy and policy matters.
- Experience and ability to reach out, engage and manage Government relations.
- Must be experienced at conceptualizing design ideas, communications campaigns, promotional content, etc.
- Seasoned people management, and leadership skills. Ability to work with people at all levels.
- Must be willing to travel and undertake field visits
15+ years related experience in the marketing & communications field in BFSI industry