Proprietor at Automation Talent India
Views:765 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Head - Marketing Communications - Agri Equipment - FMCG/Consumer Durable Industry (14-20 yrs)
The Marketing Communications Leader will promote company's products and services to existing and prospective customers through strategic use of promotional content
- Collaborates with sales or marketing representatives to fully understand product and communication needs.
- Gathers the materials necessary to understand the project and competition in the area such as literature or previous marketing campaigns; analyzes these materials to determine the most effective communications technique.
- Based on assessment, drafts and proposes communications campaigns, which may include social and online media, print media, direct mail, and other multimedia.
Presents design ideas and recommendations to marketing manager, committee, or sales team.
- Creates and coordinates multimedia packages.
- Schedules and develops filming scripts and production.
- Evaluates success of campaigns when completed.
- Attends trade shows and community fairs and staffs the company booth.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that may include public speaking and presentations.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- MBA in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field.
- 14+ years of related experience in MARCOM role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.