Practice Head at WAFES Group -Executive Search
Views:182 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Head - Marketing & Communication - Bank (7-10 yrs)
Head of Marketing and Communication - For a leading bank
Position: Marketing & Communication Head
About the role:
This is a mid-management role. An ideal candidate must have at least 7 years of work experience in banking industry or an NBFC of a good repute. The candidate must be a solution provider, poised with effective communication and marketing skills to deliver strategic and tactical execution in reference to Brand management & marketing initiatives (including decent experience on new age digital platforms. Candidate with exposure to Retail Product Sales via multi channels, Product Dynamics and New Product Innovation with good understanding market competition will be preferred.
- Experience of working in a Co-Operative Bank/ Small Finance Bank (SFB) would be an added advantage.
Education, experience and certification requirements:
- Graduate /Post graduate (Marketing specialization)
- Digital Marketing certifications / work experience will be an advantage
- Minimum of 7 years work experience at mid to senior management roles at a Bank / NBFC of good repute
Age: Below 40 Years
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Overall responsible for managing, analyzing and reporting performance of all marketing campaigns & initiatives and assess performance against desired goals.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience with a plan on social media platforms.
- To assist in implementing plans to increase followers on popular social media platforms.
- To conceptualize, design and execute various Marketing Campaigns/ Activities for Bank's product offerings.
- Execute an effective acquisition funnel with diversified acquisition sources all Branches & departments
- Execution of BTL Activities for all Branches & products of the bank & fulfilling all the marketing collateral requirements of the bank
- To Coordinate with the Advertising Agency - organizing Marketing campaigns, events, and promotional activities for the various products
- To Generate Awareness among Branch staff about Third Party Products (TPP) like Insurance, mutual fund business etc and support in achievement of Business targets
- To manager TPP tie-ups by designing TPP Contests & handling end-to-end execution of the Contest & monitoring / revival of Lapsed Insurance Policies (Life + general) across
- Vendor development for creating customized product offerings for various campaigns & initiatives
- To collate material and ensure quarterly publication of GB Today Magazine (an in-house publication)
- Responsible for co-ordination of all relevant end-to-end arrangements in regards to holding Annual General Meeting of the Bank every Year
- Responsible for reviewing & managing corporate tie-ups in regard to wellness initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven track record to meet timelines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate