Senior HR Recruiter at Skillventory
Views:774 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Marketing - Buy Now Pay Later (8-15 yrs)
He/She will lead all the digital marketing activities that include Performance Marketing, SEO, ASO strategies and Social Media campaigns.
- KRAs include driving revenue growth through digital channels. To ensure we are continuously driving innovative and efficient digital campaigns that manage customers across the marketing funnel- awareness, acquisition, retention and loyalty.
Overall Objective :
- Build a robust Digital strategy for the BNPL and drive implementation. Create marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Driving Revenue Growth through online channels
- Responsible for driving user acquisition and retention on app/web via Facebook marketing , GDN , automation, Drip channel, Re-marketing and customer segmentation
- Understand acquisition, conversion, revenue and retention strategy
- Work with all internal stakeholder to manage retention campaigns and hit monthly retention and revenue targets
- Drive key marketing channels like push & in-app notifications, re-marketing on retention
Analysis and Planning :
- Collect customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Perform extensive campaign analysis daily, weekly, monthly to find growth opportunities
- Obsess over customers and deep dive into their engagement with available analytical tools and platforms like Google Analytics, Oracle Responsys, Appsflyer and Moengage
- Identify behaviour and build marketing communication and a platform experience that converts potential/lapsed users into engaged users
- Perform creative analysis and Funnel analysis
Online Brand Presence :
- Grow and expand company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- With the team, manage and optimize Facebook campaign within each platform to increase the visibility of offers and communication
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Handle content calendars development and execution
Focus areas :
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Work with creative team to ensure timely execution of campaigns
- Manage and own project timelines, creative quality, and content effectiveness
- A key part of the responsibility will centre around platform marketing to deliver a completely personalized user experience: surfacing the right content on right platform for right audience
- Support in preparing and executing monthly marketing calendar for various campaigns
- Strong understanding of SEO, SEM, Website on-page and off-page optimization, Email Marketing & Analytics.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.