Recruitment Manager at Personaliq
Views:8927 Applications:1911 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Head - Marketing & Business Development - BFSI (6-18 yrs)
Key Role & Responsibilities:
- Driving lead generations, specifically digital lead channels and working aggressively on scaling up business
- Collaborating with Sales & Product teams to identify areas for growth, monitoring and improving acquisition
- Conceive, test, analyze and optimize most suitable marketing / digital marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g. online advertising, events, campaigns, direct mail, affiliate etc)
- Propose creative new avenues and ideas from competitive analysis and market research that attract prospects and convert leads to testing new approaches while capturing existing demand
- Keeping pace with SEO, social media and Internet marketing industry trends and developments in formulating and implementing innovative sales and business strategy.
- Prospecting for potential clients by leveraging company reputation and personal networking
- Develop & build an A-team consisting of marketing professionals and leading the partnership team to support in this challenging process
Skills & Abilities required:
- Excellent track record of driving and creating lead / digital lead generation
- Extensive experience with SEO, digital marketing, social media marketing & content marketing
- Good knowledge and understanding of the BFSI sector, business and clients
- Previous BFSI / Saas sales and marketing experience is an advantage
- Creative, Strategic and Analytical thinking to ideate & implement innovative ideas.
- Exceptional verbal / written communication and interpersonal skills
- Can work in a startup environment, hunger and hustle is a part and parcel.
- Is self-motivated, results driven and with a can-do attitude
- Polished, articulate and confident with strong execution skills
- Excellent leadership and management qualities with the ability to handle and develop a team
- Degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field from a reputed institution