Head - Marketing - BFSI (12-18 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Implement Branding/Marketing strategy for new and existing products
2. Customer life cycle marketing: develop marketing programs to acquire, nurture and retain key accounts, working with local product and sales team to outline initiatives to grow share of customer accounts
3. Go to Person, executing the local marketing plans with all opportunities/events in countries of operation.
4. Prudentially allocate market spending in countries of operation in line with budgets and monitor ROI.
5. Engage effectively with the department for payments and new markets with a view to partake in pilot projects, new launches, new markets and pro-actively propose activities that would enhance visibility and enhance acceptance.
6. Create a digitally enabled customer engagement/ experience strategy, challenging the organization to embrace rapidly changing technology as a means to reach consumers, build brand loyalty and deliver products and services.
7. creative approach to marketing and "growth-hacking" philosophy would be a strong advantage
8. Press relations management, including Comm/PR plans
9. Recruit, retain, coach, and grow a team of high-performing Marketing Professionals.
10. Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, communicating and collaborating to drive results across Marketing, Sales, Product, Engineering, Operations, and Customer Success