Recruiter/Consultant at Wen Jobs
Views:904 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Head - Marketing - BFSI (10-15 yrs)
Head of Marketing
India's first financial platform exclusively for women. It is at the cusp of Social, Edu Tech and FinTech
Women have differentiated financial needs; differentiated earning and career peaks, career breaks, longer life expectancy and a different approach & mind-set toward financial planning. It is thus imperative for women to take charge of their money through smart planning and investing tailored for their needs. LXME is here to bridge the gap between women and finance with an expert-backed hassle-free financial planning platform curated for women.
LXME aims to inspire a wave of financially fearless women actively managing their money and achieving their dreams. Beyond encouraging women to save and invest smartly, we believe in the power of building a community for women to drive money conversations. At LXME we believe communities are omnichannel. The community uses the tools of conversations, content (across formats) and experts to engage women & enable financial literacy. Literacy leads to confidence & enables women to make independent money decisions.
More importantly women influence their families, social circles & children thereby creating a ripple network effect.
LXME is looking to take its user base to 5 million on its platform in the first phase. Our target market size is 80 million women, growing every year at a 12% incremental rate.
The Founder :
Priti Rathi Gupta can be best introduced as a financial feminist. One of the pioneering women in the commodities and currency sector in India, she founded and led Anand Rathi Commodities Ltd. and is currently MD & Promoter- Anand Rathi Group. Learning from her own life journey and experiences, she firmly believes that actively managing money gives women the power to fuel their dreams and aspirations. Priti aims to bridge the gap between women and finance with her brainchild
The Team :
- The LXME Team hustles. Like a typical start up, we are a lean team consisting of 20+ individuals who are passionate about what they do & why they do! Ranging from former founders, Engineers, Marketers, Creative designers, writers to agriculturists, we are a motley crowd who are insanely creative & cross function!
- This role calls for a seasoned marketer well versed with a strategic mix of both offline, digital and paid & organic marketing, Brand and PR. You own the brand LXME & also own the Business of marketing LXME to every single intended target audience.
- This Individual should be able to plan, strategize, enable execution, analyse outcomes & iterate to achieve business goals.
Business Goals / KPI for Head of Marketing :
- User Acquisition via Offline, Digital, Paid & Organic, across channels. Double down on every channel within these 4 broad categories.
- Track, analyse, measure cost of acquisition, mapping it to user behaviour/ engagement on the mobile app, retention, conversion, ARPU, AUM across the lifetime value of the user.
- Strategically optimise user acquisition, innovate on the same in tandem with business goals, monthly, quarterly & annual brand campaigns.
- Keep an eye on the business roadmap to ensure LXME grows at the required rate.
- Define User Journeys pre, during & post user acquisition across channels. These Journeys will influence Content & Branding.
- Designing Marketing Campaigns and communication for improved sales funnel/conversion. Monitoring user funnel and product enhancements and owning competitor assessments.
- Using data and analytics for decision making and measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs across all digital channels including web, SEO/SEM/ASO, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, in line with brand plans and business priorities
- Brand Awareness : Define the brand positioning, tonality, values and ensure consistency across all platforms. Ensuring consistent messaging that is aligned with the brand
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to brands outreach and relationship management
- Develop and execute partnerships strategy for product offerings, including established and nascent aspects of FinTech business
- Be the champion of research and data and the latest industry trends - from the correct marketing constructs to owning the best methods of driving traffic, conversion on the platform for the business.
- Creating content strategies based on the business objectives, category focus and audience segment through all channels (online/offline/social). Closely monitor & orchestrate execution of content across platforms, measure outcomes & iterate. This includes content for Emailers, SMS, App Push Notifications, In-App Notifications etc.
- Designing and coordinating promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.)
- Marketing Operations : Streamline Team & operations to the Tee to ensure timely effective outcomes.
Skills & Min. Requirements :
- Seasoned Marketer with min 10 years of experience.
- Ability to cross function, multi task & manage teams effectively.
- Ability to roll up sleeves & get into micro details to ensure quality outcomes.
- Ability to A/B test, innovate & experiment to find cost optimal solutions to achieve KPIs
- Ability to comprehend business metrics at large & play a core role in the growth of company as a Business.
- Process & data driven to make decisions & ensure operational efficiencies.
- Front facing Communication skills.