Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:1197 Applications:352 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:267
Head - Marketing - B2B Marketplace (5-10 yrs)
Our client is India's largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. With 60% market share of the online B2B Classified space in India, the channel focuses on providing a platform to Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), Large Enterprises as well as individuals. Founded in 1999, the company's mission is 'to make doing business easy'.
143 Million Buyers | 7 Million Suppliers | 80 Million Products & Services
It has 3,000+ employees located across 32 offices in the country.
Primary responsibility of the Head of Marketing is to strengthen our brand positioning. You will lead various marketing initiatives including managing public relations, brand communications, advertising, social-media presence, and digital marketing. It is a team lead role with an equal focus on strategy and execution.
Key Responsibilities :
- Design branding and communication strategies and goals and mechanism to measure effectiveness for various marketing initiatives
- Work with creative agencies to come up with ideas for these activities
- Ensure good Vernacular mix in digital as well as Voice over video content
- Execute various campaigns
- Manage all communications with our Customers, Employees, and Investors
- Manage the social media presence and public relations
- Design and execute performance based digital marketing campaigns
- Use data analytics and performance optimization tools to measure and optimize the performance of digital marketing campaigns
- Ensure our brand message is consistent across all communication channels and marketing efforts like email campaigns, digital and social media marketing campaigns, mass-media advertising, and promotional material
- Carry out periodic market research and competition analysis including their client acquisition strategies, product positioning, pricing, and communication strategy.
- Design and execute ideas that can help our sales team to acquire more customers
IndiaMART is India's largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. With 60% market share of the online B2B Classified space in India, the channel focuses on providing a platform to Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), Large Enterprises as well as individuals. Founded in 1999, the company's mission is 'to make doing business easy'.
Experience and Skill Set :
- Experience of leading marketing initiatives for IT/Web based product or service organization.
- Designing and executing branding campaigns, must be managing 10Cr+ annual media budget
- Strong Analytical abilities and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- B Tech/BE + MBA from a premier institute with 5+ years of experience