Client Engagement Manager at upGrad Rekrut
Views:1977 Applications:534 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Head - Marketing - Automobile (12-15 yrs)
We have an urgent opening with a leading Automobile company (2 wheeler)
Experience : 12 - 15 Yrs
CTC : 60- 65 LPA Can be discussed
Location : Pune
Qualification : MBA
The candidate should have experience in ATL, BTL, and events, and it will be an added advantage if the candidate is associated with the riding community.
We are looking for a dynamic, team-oriented, strategic thinker and savvy marketer to head the marketing team of company. This individual will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and will be responsible for formulating marketing strategies that will establish the brand's reputation, enhance customer experience and drive growth. This role requires an individual who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns.
- Translate and implement the company's vision into brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- Communication & Media Planning: Creative campaign development & media mix for various social and digital platforms.
- Product Events/Product launch: Develop & execute mega product launches, riding events, brand association and collaborations.
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors' activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Anticipate bottlenecks. Coach the team and get the best from everyone
- Leveraging digital platforms for Branding and creating the brand aura through social media channels.
- Integrated marketing communications plan, including Marketing calendar in close coordination with Agencies, Product Management, Sales team
- Knowledge of ATL & BTL media and how to use it in brand plans
- Briefing the agency; Evaluation of creatives
- Local adaptations of brand materials asper regional needs
Experience and Qualifications:
- 12-15 years' experience in various facets of Marketing, including but not limiting to strategic branding, digital, social media, Events, Rides & Community, PR & Marcomm, Market Research.
- MBA in marketing from a tier-1 b-school. Should have understanding of two-wheeler industry.
- Individuals with engineering mindset and experience in FMCG and two wheeler industry will be preferable.
- Proficiency in managing partner relations: research teams, agencies and vendors.
- Must be able to operate successfully in a lean organization; must be able to articulate and advocate initiatives working with other teams.
- Detailed understanding of digital marketing channels including Adwords, Facebook ads, SEO, social media, email marketing, affiliate marketing and web analytics.
- Proven working experience as brand manager and in developing marketing strategies, effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Drive for results and out of box thinker.
- Excellent understanding of the marketing mix. Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets.
- Experience in identifying target audience and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices in auto-mobile industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.