National Placement Head at Mployglobal
Views:2129 Applications:632 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:565
Head - Marketing - Appliances (15-20 yrs)
We have an urgent role with one of the MNC into appliances at Gurgaon.
Role : Marketing Head - Appliances
- Develop & execute a marketing plan to support business objectives & targets, revamp brand architecture & reposition individual brands to meet business goals as per Business Plan
- Understand the Business Plan objective and plan activities at National / Region-wise / Territory-wise /
- Brand-wise & Product wise marketing plan to achieve the Business Plan.
- To keep track of competitors marketing strategies and develop unique strategies for a new product launch.
- Create an institutional and system-wide marketing reporting function that can track, measure and analyze performance.
- New product launch meet & celebration meetings at strategic locations focus on non-operative dealers, slow-moving product clearance plan, new dealers appointment kit etc.
- Organizing the product launch effectively by ensuring the availability of POPs, Product literature, Demonstrator's Training, Sales Staff Training & Service Staff Training.
- Study market requirements, visit international markets for product innovation scope and display strategy.
- Brand Management & Co-branding with major brands for product-specific campaigns, explore big events sponsorship opportunities to attract target audience and appeal to youth.
Media planning & budgeting:
- Oversee and provide direction to market and competitor analysis by keeping a check on Brand Health status. Provide leadership, direction and management of the market research function.
- Develop and supervise ATL and BTL & Digital communication, Region-specific Events and Promotions, leading to growth of consumer franchise and enhancement of brand equity at all customer touchpoints.
- Lifestyle Expo / Road Shows / Service Care Camps in consultation with Regional / Branch Heads.
- Visit Top Dealers in every town once in a year to understand satisfaction level of Brand from customer point of view.
- To conduct Dealer Satisfaction Surveys, understanding their satisfaction level in terms of marketing support & expectation, to ensure necessary marketing support for boosting secondary sales.
- Focus on retail chain stores with well-trained demonstrators, proper branding & POP placement.
- PR initiatives to promote Achievements, Product USPs, Mfg/Quality Standards, Events & Celebration, etc